Non-compartmental Analysis in R
05 March 2021
The IQnca R package
- Computes non-compartmental analysis (NCA) for pharmacokinetic (PK) parameters,
- Generates regulatory compliant listings, tables, and figures,
- Generates word reports1,
- Has been validated, against the gold standard NCA software2,
- Uses the same area under the curve (AUC) computation method,
- Provides the same interpolation methods.
- Provides flexible handling of the data below the limit of quantification (BLQ),
- Compatible with CDISC SDTM, ADaM, WinNonlin, CSV and Excel data inputs,
- Allows fully script-based and reproducible analyses,
- Allows for flexible and easy stratification.